what kind of bow to buy????/

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by mikedgates, Nov 16, 2007.

1. mikedgates

mikedgates Junior Member

well its time to upgrade my 12 year old Jenning carbon extreme. I need a left hand 80% let off in a 29 inch draw. Cabelas has some pse fire storms on sale ,there a 30 ata and I am wondering how hard they would be to shoot, I talked to friend and they say get the mathes dreailin, being left hand no one has any in stock, so its hard for me to try them out. any idea's

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

sorry, I just buy what the shop guy makes an awesome deal for me on. Welcome to the forum:wave:

3. Werd

Werd Senior Member

welp...learn to shoot right handed :peace: i shoot the bear trx32 and love it

4. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

Hey mikedgates I am also Jennings guy (Uniforce XLR) and am looking for new this spring. I'm waiting to see what comes into the shop that I can try out first. i'll let you know what I learn although I'm not wrong handed like you:lol: Ss.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Your at a definate disadvantage. Best thing you could do is ask around call every shop you can and see if anyone else has a left handed bow you could shoot and try out. This is one reason I shoot with my non dominant eye. Good luck.:peace:

6. mikedgates

mikedgates Junior Member

I am right handed but shot gun and bow left at my left eye is dominant eye. it bad because my left arm is not an stong as my right. My first hunting bow was a hand me down right hand that I shot left, wow you should have seen the arrow rest on that bow. I just located a left hand drenalin at a local pro shop,going to shot it next week am looking forward to it, The way my buddys talk I shoud get wet just picking it up. sometimes I wonder if its the hype that sells stuff.