What kind of person?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Shortshaft, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

I had one of my guys pass away yesterday unplanned and sudden( not at work). After I did what I could for his wife we collected his tools and effects so I could get them to her. Well sometime today (on the first shift) some real kind person got into the stuff and stole a digital camera he had. We are a family here at night and I have twenty pluss men ready to come in and shake down the shop. Makes wonder how some folks were raised. I thought I had seen it all in my 52 years but this takes the cake.

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

That is too bad, I can't stand a thief :doh:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Some people just think they need more than they really do. Get a job and work for what you want.:mad:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That sucks...There's no reason for that.

5. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

The kind that needs to be flogged:censored:

6. J.C.

J.C. New Member

trash...pure and simple.

7. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

This just makes my stomach turn... Who would steal from a dead man's family...:mad: :mad: :mad:

8. suck when some one will take advantage of tradgedity like that:mad:

9. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

I've tried to set it up so who ever took it can return it no questions asked I think I would have a hard time controlling the men if they find him first.

10. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I think it would be hard controling myself is I was in the same situation..:censored:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey your not that far from me.......let me know if you need someone to come by and break some legs......:censored: :censored: :censored:

I would even be willing to shoot his balls off........:noidea:

12. HCAman

HCAman New Member

That is unbelievable, I would have a hard time controlling myself also.:mad: I recently had a Mig Welder stolen from my garage,:Cry: That doesn't even compare to how low the person is who would steal from a dead man's family. The person who stole my welder is a saint compared to this jerk:yell:

13. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

why you know some one to do it. lol

14. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

That is what I was worried about with my eye. Getting back after 4 weeks off and finding what was not locked up gone. But not a thing missing or moved. If you seen my tools you would no why I was sweating it.

Hope you find the scum bag sob. Need a place to hide the body? Lot of swamps down here.

15. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:frusty: Some people are just a waste of perfectly good oxygen.:frusty:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nope, remember I have a BAT:peace:

17. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

Anyone have a pig farm?

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I know where there are a few........but I think a public hanging would be more JUSTIFIABLE

19. His wife, she did his:tape: :lol:

20. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

Just a follow up. The camera has not been returned :censored: We did how ever raise $1,100.00 that I will give to his widow tomorrow. :amen: