What makes you angry

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Holy Smokes, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

What are some of the things or people who anger us
    One point to remember bout anger
    Those who anger us control us
    no wonder we are angered all the time bout what goes on in tha Good ol USA

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

So we shouldnt be angry about the state of our country????

3. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I dont let anything get me down..Life is to short and fragile.. I find people who complain all the time usaully live a misrable life.

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

DO I detect just a wee bit of anger here?...:noidea:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

No I just wonder what this old coot is getting at and talking about sometimes:noidea:

6. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

He's trying to find out what makes you mad and use it against you at the R-100... It's really pretty obvious...:noidea:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well there is alot of stuff, that gets my goat, but i had a pretty good day and thats that:rockon:

8. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

people not listening to me, bad drivers, gas prices, and a bunch of other stuff. :censored:

9. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

:noidea: not sure what to say the list is pretty long :noidea:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

You have a goat?????

11. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

my coworkers, people at bow shops that know less than me, people who steal, companies that try to tip people off, hot girls that don't think I'm hot, my inlaws serving coffee but don't have creamer in the house, under cooked chicken.....

12. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

if I dont count greedy insurance co. electric co,oil co.and the government. I guess it would be the bicycle riders in the middle of the road poking along at 20 miles and hour. I have to pay for state tags,county tag,inspection tag and insurance. they pay nothing. another one is people that wont dim their headlights at night. smokes I'm glad you asked. I feel a lot better now. thank

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Don't forget the dreaded wind gust from the southeast.:lol:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

MAN, I am glad you mentioned this......2 years ago, we were headed around our local resivoir, and there was a group of these two wheel-leg JOCKIES (about 40 of them)....well for a while there was a spot that they had to get off their bikes and lift them over a barier....well these IDIOTS instead of going 1 at a time all sat in theintersection waiting there turn well after the tenth car pulled up in line and had to wait.....my Honda ACCORD bumper almost made one of there tires not round any more......the guy gave me the 1finger salute.....and started to give me a hard time.....so i stopped, got out and asked the guy if he needed that salute finger shoved up his poop shute.....he started to get loud, and about that time, a police officer pulled up and procedded to give everyone of them a citation and apperance ticket for causing a disturbance........and for not abiding to traffic laws:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 of the ten cars sat there the whole time and when each one would get their tickets, there would be a cheer from the crowd........it was pricless......

15. trussoni

the amish piss me off they dont pay road taxes yet they let there horses crap all over the road. i have actually had to replace tires because of frozen "road apples" in the wintertime.
    but i suppose my #1 get my goat thing is something that may cause some anger with a lot of people so i most likely shouldnt bring it up.

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Come on shoot me a PM..................

17. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

come on bring it up. please, do it. if I get mad I promise I'll get over it.----after I burn your house down. just joking.:D

18. trussoni

what i said was not aimed at anyone in particular. this is a gripe about society in general its not the time or place to get into that it would be a whole different thread probably. we all have different beliefs. what rubs me wrong may not have the same affect on those that dont deal with those things on a daily basis. hope that cleared anything up. forums can be so misinterpretted it just does not pay to go some places unless it is a face to face conversation. hope that makes sense.

19. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

Hope your legs aren't too tire, cuz you just ran right around. POST IT.

I get angry about the way everyone in tries to shove their personal beliefs down your throat. About how I'm supposed to take everyone else's feeling into account in everything I do, but no one gives two banana's about how I feel concerning what they do. But the thing that chaps my :censored: more than anything else are those sorry SOB's who burn the flag, want to take "in God we trust" off our money, take "one nation under God" out of our Pledge of Allegiance, and generally put our nation down as the worst thing in the world and do it under the banner of "free speech" that the country they are putting down provides them. They slap every one of the men and women who died to provide those rights in the face. If they have the free speech to burn the flag, why don't I have the free speech right to punch them in the face?

20. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Things that anger me;

1. Chippy

2. People who force their beliefs on me. :tape: :tape: :tape: