What one

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by deerkiller443, Jan 1, 2008.

1. deerkiller443

deerkiller443 Killen time

What broad head do you guys shoot and how much do they coast and do you have any pics of what they did :noidea:

Me i shoot the PSE brutes and they leave a 1 3/4 cut heres a pic 4 ya all :peace: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and i know this is not the best pic but here is what the head looks like
    [​IMG]

2. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Muzzy

Never heard of them,but they do a good job i see..
    iam now using muzzy 100grn 4 blades,they do fly true,,,walmart=$14.00 for 2 packs........................:rockon:

3. deerkiller443

They are really close to the side winder just cheaper i can get 3 of them for $10 :peace:

4. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

5. rod251

rod251 Arrow flinger

Muzzy 4 blade 100 grain - They fly straight and leave nasty holes!

6. I shoot many different heads from the Rocket Aeroheads line up. This past fall, I had a quiver full of 3 different heads, and used them all..

Trophy Ridge Bunker Buster (buy them, they rock...)

Rocket Hammerheads

Rocket Steelheads

They don't cost me anything.

7. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

many deer have felt my rages and many more will

8. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I use 2 different BH's....i use muzzy 3 blade 100gr on my XX78 2512/pape's mossy oak ultra/lites and i use G5 strikers on my A/C/C super/lite's.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  9. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I shoot the G5 Tekan-II's a 5/8" cut on contact head and 1.5" cut with 2 rear deploying blades. Great penetration, I shot walmart rockets my first year. They are a good head I just didn't care for their durability or the rubber bands, over the top expandable heads eat up a lot KE upon deployment. Try to push an over the top through a sheet of paper, then try the same test with a rage or tekan. I shattered the backside shoulder on a 150 lb. doe at 25 yards and my arrow was sticking in the ground about 4 inches. Seeing that sold me on tekans! Shot 3 adult does so far, all of them went down less than 40 yards from where they were shot.

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I like my Muzzy 125 3-Blade.....

11. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I am shooting the 100g Magnus Stinger 4 blade. I just starde shooting them this pas season and they performed well. I shot two deer with them and the farthest either one of them went was about 40 yards max. Decent holes and they fly awesome. I will more than likely be using them again next year. I might try the buzzcuts though.

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dredly used Sonics made by American Broadhead Company...........I think.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

13. poorman

I used Sonics for three years. They are good heads. The only reason I switched was because I wanted a larger cut.

14. deerkiller443

You will Like the Buzzcuts I shot them in 06 and they fly great and leave a good blood trail and the deer don't go far :peace:

15. poorman

I hope so. I really like the stingers and they say the buzzcuts are even better. Looking forward to letting the air out of one with them:D

16. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I like the Rage and the Crimson Talons. Both fly great for me and are deadly.