What speeds is everyone getting out of there Trykon's

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by CoyoteHunter, Mar 10, 2006.

1. CoyoteHunter

CoyoteHunter Member

Im just woundering what speeds people are getting out of there Trykon's
    Im only getting 277 out of mine im not impressed with this speed at all

2. HoytShooter88

HoytShooter88 Member

I am getting 314 out of mine...28 inch draw..70lbs...355 grain arrow...But I also have replaced the strings and cables with a custome set...The chrony I use is a Easton chrony...It is the one you get when you buy the Bow Force Mapper Kit from them...

3. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Trykon speed

I'm getting 280 fps. I have a 29" draw set at 65#. My arrows are GoldTip Pro Series 22's, 30" long and weigh 360 grains. I'm pretty happy with the speed I could increase the arrow speed by cutting my arrows down and taking the 20 gr. weights out of the tip. I usually shoot 3d's and hunt at 70# but I'm shooting spots with it to.

Also has anyone else had their buss cable serving cut by their cam. I musta had a burr on mine, got a new one and now the serving is separating, so I got a new one coming

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  4. CoyoteHunter

CoyoteHunter Member

I wish I could just get in the high 280's with mine
    Here is my setup 73 pounds draw 29 inch draw 25 3/4 arrow Axis 340 that weigh around 380 grains

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

CoyoteHunter, what speed are you getting. You should be in the 280s with those specs.

6. CoyoteHunter

CoyoteHunter Member

Chris im only getting 277 and i have shot it threw the croney about 10 times

7. HoytShooter88

HoytShooter88 Member

You deffantly should be faster even with the Hoyt string/cables on it...