What would YOU like to see?......

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by niteshade, Dec 3, 2006.

1. niteshade

niteshade Junior Member

A. Asat camo arrows from carbon express.

B. Asat camo arows from gold tip.

this is just a "what if" question, but which would you prefer?.....

2. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Niether, had some Easton Evolutions once and do you think I could find those damn things in the ground. Well I take that back I would go with GT's......Camo arrows are cool looking. What am I saying everything looks better in Camo doesnt it:biggrin1:

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

As a shop owner, I like camo arrows. It just means you'll be back to buy more.:biggrin1:

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Yeah they make em every day:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: HS

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I like the CX's, but I'm with radar. I don't use camo's anymore...just couldn't find the strays...

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it amazes me when a guy will come in and want camo arrows at the shop and then say I want brite fletchings.....:noidea: are you serios????

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I like the black color of my X-Weaves and I am one that likes 3 white blazers on them. So yes I am serious.:whistle:

8. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I don't think it matters diddly to the deer :noidea: I have the Camo Gold Tips and that is only because I couldn't beat the price so I went ahead and bought them. Then I put on the Pink and Orange floresant vanes that I have on all my arrows. :biggrin1:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sweet I'll be they look great. How is GT doing now about filling there orders??? I know right before season alot of guys around here had to go with other brands because they could not get them.:peace:

10. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

I would like to see a all carbon Autumn Orange shaft

11. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Here is an open letter from Gold Tip Executives that they have posted on thier site. Late during the summer they had some delays in deliveries but things are rolling well now.

AN OPEN LETTER TO OUR CUSTOMERS

Gold Tip and Blackhawk wish to thank our customers for their loyalty and their willingness to seek out quality. For that loyalty, Gold Tip and Blackhawk have endeavored to produce products of the highest quality at a fair price. This has been a winning combination for our companies and, as a result, our businesses have grown dramatically.

In order for us to meet the increasing need to continue to supply an expanding worldwide customer base, we have had to make dramatic changes relative to our production capabilities. Not only have we seen exponential growth in the domestic marketplace but also huge growth in our international business as well. To service this growth we have been compelled to upgrade our manufacturing capability. Although we are producing at record levels, it became necessary for us to move into another manufacturing facility because sales have surpassed productions’ ability to keep pace. This move will enable us to better meet the unprecedented increase in growth we are experiencing and stabilize our manufacturing capabilities. With these changes we will be better able to serve our entire customer base in a timelier manner while still being able to keep our high standards for quality products.

As is always the case in any expansion some disruption of product flow has occurred. We continue to ship product daily and are literally working on a 24 hour schedule. Our production routine includes two 12 hour shifts a day to facilitate our focus to satisfy our loyal customer’s needs. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working even harder to provide our customers with the products they desire. We are doing everything possible to maintain our shipping obligations and keep product interruptions to a minimum. In fact, by mid-October we should be back to regular shipping schedules and anticipate no shipping problems going forward.

Neither Gold Tip, Blackhawk nor VaneTec have succumbed to the industry-wide rumors telling of our demise in various forms. In fact, the truth is quite the opposite in that we are experiencing exponential growth much to the dissatisfaction of our competitors.

For the foreseeable future this change to our manufacturing capability will prove beneficial to our customers by enabling us to better supply the increasing demand for our products. As you are aware we have been in an expansion mode for several years with the acquisition of Blackhawk Archery and Vanetec and will aggressively seek to expand with further acquisitions in the future. In addition, we have been able to secure enough carbon fiber to fuel our expansion and product needs for the very optimistic future. We continue to accomplish our goals relative to production and expansion and are working hard to keep the Gold Tip standard of quality.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding and for growing with us into the future.

801-229-1666 walkerk@goldtip.com

801-229-1666 lesterd@goldtip.com