whats better?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by midevilarcher5575, Jan 5, 2007.

1. What do you think is a better cam system a dual cam setup or a solo cam set up?I shoot the new diamond black ice solo cam,the bowtech (Diamond is Bowtech) has binary cams.well anyway,not to ramble,:tape: what do ya'll like better and why?would like to know your opinion's.

2. tek

tek Senior Member

There all good

I have owned and shot them all....round wheels, hard duals, Cam 1/2s, singles....each have pros and cons. They will all shoot better than I can. They are all Good. I prefer Cam 1/2s or Duals for 3Ding, for hunting it doesnt matter to me which it is and for indoor true round wheels are as smooth as it gets.
    I likem all :biggrin1:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I'm with tek. I have a Diamond Victory with a single cam and a Bowtech Allegiance with a cam and a half. They both shoot really well for me.

I think it all boils down to personal preference when you try bows out. They all feel quite a bit different.

I did shoot that Guardian you posted a pic for. That thing is one sweet shooter. I can't justify the upgrade though. I really like my Allegiance.

Ron

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I really like the solo cam system it is just so smooth drawing and shooting. I had not ever owned a solo cam bow until my XT and it just feels so good to me now. Although the new vector cam on the Vectrix is very nice also. Its all about personal feel I think.:cool: