Whats coming from 3DShoots.com

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

December - Mid Jan is CRAZY time for us. We have year-end, blech. New bows and the ATA show coming up. So, I apologize for not being here a lot of the time but gotta pay the bills.

Be ready of a flood of pictures from the ATA show. I will be bringing you the latest and greatest from the show. Each night I should have a bunch of pictures to post.

If there is something specific you want to see from the ATA show, post it in this thread and I'll do my best to get pics or information it.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well howdy Chris we know how busy you must be. Have fun at the ATA show and of course like last year we want lots of :photo: taken.

Check out those new AIROW GUN attachments for paintballs or pellets. See if you think they are well built and safe for your bow. Thanks alot my son is wanting to try one out, but I do not want to damage his bow.:peace:

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah Chris have fun at the show...We know you didn't abandon us...You-know-who just gets alittle cranky sometimes...:biggrin1:

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Have a great time at the show Chris. And if you can get some pictures of that new Ross Caridac I sure would love to see them.:rockon: I'am sure Doug Hutchinson will be there, tell him MoBowman says hey.:biggrin1:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hope this isnt like the pics of your hunt.......:hug: :biggrin1:

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Make sure you hang out at the Ross booth a bit, really interested in their offerings this year

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah and if you could bring back a free bow for him too that would be peachy.....:bored:

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

see I KNEW you liked me! Chris that would be just fine with me. hell you can even put a 3dshoots.com sticker on it for "free advertising" :biggrin1:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah put stickers over every where that it says Ross....make them Mathews stickers and then maybe the thing could shoot and maybe then he will get a deer.....its alotof maybes I know....

10. BowhuntnHoosier

I don't think Mathews would like their stickers on one of those bows.:doh:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think it would be great.....the big brown truck pulls in the drive....outcomes the man in the brown suit....shorts cuz its so warm...hands him the brown box
    .....he opensit to find a mathews.....now tell me that would not be funny.....

12. BowhuntnHoosier

Although it would be funny, seeing Dredly drooling all over an actually nice bow.:laugh:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would want pics.....

14. BowhuntnHoosier

Of course after all they are worth 1000 words. :peace: :hug:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

as long as there not worth 1000 posts....wouldnt want him catching up

16. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

:deadhorse:

17. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

The new stickers that are going on the Mathews bow's now days say only one thing. "CAUGHT" :biggrin1:

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

funny I saw one that said "Mathews" and on the other limb it said "Hey guys wait up!"

I'd love a mathews... post that on the classified, sell it and get a new bow!

and btw my Ross has taken 1 deer and 2 treerats this year. hows your Mathews doin?

19. BowhuntnHoosier

My Mathews has not missed anything I have shot at. :peace:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your not helping the cause....:mad: