whats goin on?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by diamond-vic., Jan 21, 2007.

1. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

ok guys, its the dead of winter, cold as ***k, wuts everybody been up to since bow season died?

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

tree rats.......next week Ice fishing!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

3. acclungbuster01

acclungbuster01 Junior Member

new guy

Hello, I know you dont reconize me, but i'm new, just getting a feel for the website. Oh not trying to brag but the seasons not over yet....

4. blackice4slaying

blackice4slaying Member

:welcome: acclungbuster01, You get lucky enough to draw a late season tag somewhere?

5. acclungbuster01

SD but its antlerless only stiil its backstraps, and with three tags to fill its the best practice a guy can get. Muley or Whitetail.

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Getting ready for winter league that starts in Feb... and I need a LOT of practice

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum acclungbuster01. Glad to hear someone is still getting to hunt. Good luck:peace:

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Ice fishing first time this year yesterday morning before the games.
    Didn't catch anything but I was really in a questionable location and the river is pretty low. The ice is not thick enough to venture out of the local harbor yet. Maybe in another week or so... Crappie are good eating out of the ice out this way.

Ron

9. acclungbuster01

I'll post pictures if we get lucky when I get back in town.

10. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Now that season is over I am hitting a couple of 3d shoots, looking forward to turkey season, hopefully get some scouting in for next season, getting my trail cameras back out to see what's still out there, and my wife and I are expecting our second daughter in less than a month. That should keep me busy and out of trouble.

11. strow

strow Junior Member

Bow season is still going strong until the end of the month down here. The rut is just getting up to full speed. 3D and indoor will start in Feb so there's plenty to do and to look forward to.

Steve