wheels3.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 1, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

kinda impressed w/the length of your stay here w/us......most of the ladies post a question or 2, and as soon as frank (bhhoosier) says something about them being pretty they take a hike.....

what gives......its official, you like us dont you????:laugh:

so what was is that is keeping you around, its my smashingly bueatiful bald head isnt it......:nod:

I only ask these questions so that we can keep it up and encourage more units to join our ranks.....:biggrin1:

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Yep...I was about to leave and then I saw that pic of your bald head, right then I knew, there is no way out. How could I leave after that? :biggrin1:

Seriously...
    I stumbled across this website while looking for 3D shoots in my area, what better place to look then 3Dshoots.com? I then stumbled into the forums to ask a question or two and...well, I guess I kinda like you guys :hug:

I get on AT sometimes just to check out the ladies forum, but I like it here, cuz when I ask a question I get just enough advice to try a few things and find what works for me. I don't need info overload like I would probably get on AT if I asked ?'s in the General Archery section :dizzy: . I like to get to know the people I am taking advice from too, (as much as possible anyway) so I can learn to trust or not to trust the advice given.

I have never been much of a girls girl, more of a guys girl. (most girls just don't like me, before they even talk to me :noidea: ) So, I will admit, I like being one of few girls in a group of guys.

I am a stay at home mom and somedays, like today, I feel addicted to just hanging out on this site, maybe I am just desparate for some communication beyond 1 & 3 year olds.

Ok, I will stop rambling, to make it short, good advice, good people, good laughs and entertainment.

Thanks 3D shoots.com

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thanks for the compliments and just for the record she thinks my bald head is sexy......:dance:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have somthing like 4500 posts and you think your addicted????

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I also have to ask a lot of questions, so when I purchase a new (matthews:thumb:) bow, I can set it up with minimal help.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your buying a Mathews??? awsome you can stay as long as you like......

just dont do something silly like buy a Darton.......:biggrin1:

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I think I have asked enough questions to go with the Matthews, I saw a Mustang in the Archery shop and drew it back:tongue1: It made my bow feel like...well, let's just say I would like to update.

The kid in there just went to a Matthews from a PSE, he said when the dealers from PSE and Hoyt came in he got to try some and they all had a bunch of dampners on theirs? He loves his new Matthews.

8. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

maybe we need a poll on bald verse hair. just remember,bald is beautiful.that should tell you how I will vote.

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Soo, you are liken the Britany Spears hair cut, huh? or are you talking about guys here? :laugh: :laugh:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont mind my ladies w/short hair but prefer some hair.....to no hair.....

11. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Hey wheels, my wife has a switchback with 40-50lb limbs. If you can find one with those limbs on it, pull it back. They are smoooooooooth......:peace:

12. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Got to have somewhere to land that outdated matthews.:peace: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Glad you are staying around Wheels even if Bowman is annoying the crap out of you.:biggrin1:

Glad you are looking at the Mustang awesome bow there.:rockon:

He is still jealous because I wished you a Happy Birthday first.:tape:

Have any of you ever noticed that the guys talking about bald being beautiful are the ones who either can't grow hair or can't shoot well enough to win a bet???:doh:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would watch it there buddy, there has to be a reason why you where a hat all the time...........

15. BowhuntnHoosier

The reason is I like wearing a hat. I have a full head of hair. And I back up my smack talk unlike somebody I know.:laugh: :peace:

16. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

You're just jealous cause you're not bald and beautiful!!!!:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

And I'm not bald, just balding, I can do the comb over like noone else:laugh:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

wow now I am scared:scared: :scared:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

Think your scared now just wait til I make it over to your neck of the woods.

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey look guys theres no smiley he must be pissed now......:bored:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

did you ask the unit for permission:pound: :pound: :pound: