Wheres everyone from! And where are you hunting?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Pinwheel1969, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

So, Lets hear where everyone is from and what state they hunting this year. Whether its home state or outta.. I'm stuck in my home state this year. But, things are looking up. hopefully next year I will be heading to Ohio or Indiana for archery season..

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Northwest corner of Louisiana. Hunting right here on the family farm, about 600 acres

3. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Northwest Ohio and will be hunting right around here. Three different counties but still within a decent travel time.

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

bout 75 miles north of Manhattan...hunting local...lots of apple orchards, Hardwood forests, and corn fields...:peace:

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Hunting!

Im hunting In my hunt club In Amelia county Virginia
    about 1500 acres in 7 different parts swamp land hard woods and around corn fields, for the first 3 weeks of bow season.
    Then the 4th week of bow season im headed to BrushCreek outfitters in Pebbles and Adams county Ohio after a Big one!
    The 2nd week in Nov Im hunting in Licking county Ill with BucksBEWARE outfitters with Muzzleloader If my bro is still going, Hes payin IM out of money by then!:laugh:

6. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Hunting

In southwest Missouri I will be hunting on my bosses 300 acres in 17 days. Bow Season opens on the 15th cant get here soon enough

7. ridgewalker243

ridgewalker243 Member

Vermont

I am from South Central Vermont (Rutland). I hunt rutland county VT, Stueben County NY, and Potter County PA.

8. red44

red44 Senior Member

25 miles south of Boston. Just hunting the local shrub eaters this year.

9. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

texas .... i am leasing property this year north of toledo bend (4 hr drive) ... also will be in northern wisconsin nov 9th thru the 15th bow hunting

10. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Michigan, hunting Livingston, Hillsdale, Montcalm and some Antrim counties.:rockon:

11. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I'm from Northern IL. I will be hunting deer in IL this year as usual.

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

PA (Zone 3d). I've got 4 or 5 good pieces of bowhunting land around here that I'll be on including the woods behind my parents house where some nice deer have been playing lately.

Also I'll be in Maine (by Rangely Lake) for a week of hunting in Nov.

This year its Rifle in Maine and I'll be hunting with a bow during rifle season if I go out at all. Way to many idiots in the woods during rifle season and they tend to ignroe that 100 yards from a house rule pretty regulary.

13. Buckwheat

Buckwheat Member

Esat central Alabama. I'll be hunting in Clay county this year. Same area that FRED the BIG PIG was killed in a few months back. New hunting club not worried about scoreing as much as I am about seeing something. Early scouting hasn't turned up much; coures it has been well over 100 deg.s for the last 14 days. :doh:

14. Pinwheel1969

As usual. LOL !! Must be nice to be able to hunt Illinois.:laugh:
    Seeing any nice bucks yet? OH WAITE!!! There all nice bucks in illinois! Me and Cameron will trade you hunts.

15. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i normally hunt in southern (livingston county) & northern (oscoda) michigan. but this year im in lee county alabama. not sure yet if im hunting here or not :noidea: .... but next year ill be back in michigan at the old huntin grounds!! :amen:

16. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I would be up for a road trip!

17. Pinwheel1969

So all we have to do is waite for the invite from chris!! LOL

18. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Northern/Northeast Illinois.

Hunting in Rock Island, Henry, Lake, McHenry and DeKalb counties...

Ron

19. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Just here in Indiana. About 5 miles from home. Then if things do not work out the first couple weeks. I have a place in Clay county to try this year. I'm just hoping for a nice big fat doe for starters then a decent buck during the rut. I wonder if any good friends have a spot for me down in southern Indiana???hint hint I just love the thought of sitting in the woods watching and listening that hour before daylight. Ahhhhhhhh the memories. I'm gettin a little pumped up just sitting here thinking about it.:p

20. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yep, October 1 for us and I cannot wait. Not that I want the Summer to waste away but my gear and I are ready to go. Going out this weekend to put stand out and set up shooting lanes. Work but fun stuff and we'll have a couple of fermented barley beverages while were at it...

Ron