Wheres Jim Posten ?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by xforcepse, Nov 30, 2011.

1. xforcepse

xforcepse New Member

Does anyone know where Jim Posten is ? I ordered a QD back in Oct and have heard nothing, no phone answer or email reply. Whats up !

2. Compound Comedian

Compound Comedian New Member

Its a down economy and the stabilizer market is pretty crowded. Not seeing any more spam from Coach(Spamie)Bernie Fine is my X mas wish.

3. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

You ordered and PAID for and haven't heard nothing??? :noidea:

4. jame

jame New Member

Christmas not X mas.

5. Compound Comedian

If we want to get technical , should we call it Jesus's birthday?

6. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

This thread confuses me alittle ......Jim has always been a stand up guy.

There must be more to the story.:cool:

7. Brown Hornet

Brown Hornet New Member

The Archery Gypsy is still spamming away huh lmao. Biggest joke in archery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Carpshooter

Carpshooter Guest

A little known fact !

First off , :welcome: to this site ! :peace:

I'll wait this one out ! :noidea:

9. ace7038

ace7038 New Member

I can not speak for Jim's where abouts. I can say that I ordered a stabilizer set up from him a few years ago and he told me it would be a few weeks. I paid him for it when I ordered it and I got it a couple months later. It was everything he said it would be and he through in a t shirt with it. I only have had the one dealing with him but it was a ok

10. xforcepse

xforcepse New Member

Yes, I ordered it Oct 14th and paid 55$ for it and have heard nothing, I cant reach him by phone or email. If it is going to take months I wish he would just let me know.Thanks for the welcome, I would like to get into 3D and target shooting this year, kind of like extending the hunting season. Are there many shoots in W.V.? I will let you know what becomes of the QD, maybe Ill get a tee shirt.

11. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I haven't dealt directly with him but thought he had a pretty good reputation. :noidea:

12. Mr.Bill

Mr.Bill New Member

He screwed overr a ton of people winter/spring 2011 with not sending product that was ordered and paid for. Do a search on Archery Talk. His communication is horrible.

Good luck to you.

13. Compound Comedian

The only way you could get away with talk like that on AT is if Posten was pat due on his AT contribution and to think all those uncompensated staff salesman wasnt enough to keep his raft afloat.

14. shark3

shark3 New Member

you'd have a better chance finding waldo or carmen sandiego good luck and welcome to the sight :welcome:

15. ledzeppelin

ledzeppelin New Member

I bought from him several times,also had a custom job done on a stabilizer ,never had any trouble.. Its been a couple years ago thou, I sold em when I got my stingers and have never looked back

16. Carpshooter

Carpshooter Guest

Inquiry mind wants to know !

Who in the heck is this guy , Jim Posten anyway ? :noidea:

17. wilkersonhunter

wilkersonhunter In God we trust

jim posten makes some of the finest stabilizers out there. imo but i would really like to know the story behind his absence.:noidea:

18. Carpshooter

Carpshooter Guest

I only got one thing to write !

Now I know ! :rockon:

:wave:

19. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Never seen any threads like that......I must not spend enough time over there.:cool:

To bad, he was a long time stabilizer guy over there.:bored:

20. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Hi anyone want to buy the Sydney Harbour Bridge ????I'm not sure but I've heard jims got that for sale at the moment :doh::noidea::doh: Is it true that the word Gullible isn't in the Dictionary anymore???:Cry::wave::bowl: Have a nice day and Jim if your out there,I'll take the opera house as well as the Bridge :lol::laugh::lol: