Which bow is right for me?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by camohunter87, Mar 19, 2008.

1. camohunter87

camohunter87 New Member

I have a 2007 Diamond Justice, I just bought it then I grew 6 inches over the summer. My draw length before I bought the bow was 27.5 inches now I am at the 30 inch mark. I can't get anymore length out of it without making the cam over rotate. The draw weight is good at 60, would like a faster bow like the pse dream season, But I am not sure the draw length would fit me. I am 6'3". What Is the best bow for me? Price range(500$-800$). Thanks

2. UPSTATE

UPSTATE Member

Mathews Drenalin LD
    Mathews long draw version of the Drenalin. 37" axle-to-axle and draw lengths 26-31 inches.

3. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

None of us can tell you that; start trying them out!

4. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Because of your heigth you may find that a longer axle to axle bow would feel more comfortable at full draw, as far as the string angle goes. I am just over six feet tall and my draw is 30". I love my vectrix xl that is 36" axle to axle. I did just pick up a vulcan that is 33" ata and I am able to still feel comfortable with it, however. My suggestion would be to try out bows that are 33" ata and bows that are longer ata and find out what feels more comfortable.

5. just4fun

just4fun New Member

try the 101 airborne, at a 30inch draw you want believe what this bow will acheive, great speed with very little hand shock and sound