Which Muzzy

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Holy Smokes, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

HeyGents, I saw a post about muzzy's that got my attention. Which model of the Muzzy flys the best. I am shootin a very quite Martin Pride with a full Z cam, 2312 Equalizers with 3" vanes at 66 lbs@29" .Thanks, Holy Smokes:hail:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I would try the new muzzy mx-4 myself. I used to shoot muzzy 3-blade for everything and like the new mx-4.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have been using Muzzy 3-Blades for years and until I find something tougher that fly better I will stick with them. If it ain't broke don't fix it.:peace:

4. cnorth

cnorth Junior Member

I have shot 100gr muzzy, they flew o.k. I have tried the four blade muzzy, but they did not fly good at all. However, 75 gr muzzy fly great. They shoot about two inches lower than my field points. Hope this helps, GOD BLESS!!

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

By tuning the shafts to the heads I can get my Muzzy 4 blade 100gr to hit the same point as my feild tips every time.

6. Holy Smokes

A Big Thanks

Thanks for the info on the Muzzy heads, sort of sounds like this is the best route to go. Holy Smokes:nod:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

they rule! I shoot the Muzzy 3 blade 100 grain and they are awesome.

8. SCDeerHunter

SCDeerHunter Junior Member

Muzzy

I started shooting Muzzy last year. Had the chance to take a hog last year. Made a shot that was a little off. (hitting the shoulder) And surprised enough I had a complete pass through and a blood trail you could see for days. Guess thats where they get the motto "Bad to the bone" This year I'm shooting the mx4's. The only adjustment I had to make was moving a little bit right. Can't complain! Love the muzzy!!!!!!!!

9. ptcruz421

ptcruz421 Member

I love muzzys, can't wait to try the new head this fall, the Mx-4

10. Holy Smokes

. I got some 3 blade 100gr and shot hem the last 2 days. They are true flyers alright. I thought I was going to have to call in help from you gents it took me 45 minuntes to figure out how to install the blades for they are not just slip them in place type. When I took and curved them into the slot I got the idea and bingo I was in there. I look forward to many happy tales with these puppys. Thanks for shootin me straight on the Muzzy.Holy Smokes >>>Just 28 more days to D-day in Tn:whoo: :dance: :dance: :smokin: