While I am on the subject.......I AM SORRY!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jul 31, 2008.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I know some of you will cheer, when you here this........:D

as some of you know, or dont know I have had some issues at home.....(family is healthy)

Anyway, I have finally decided to call it quits as far as Wabash goes for this year......

I just cant do it......

when this started there was to be a few other people car pooling with me....

DO TO THINGS OUT OF ANYONE'S CONTROL, they cannot make it......

this leaves the entire finacial burden of fuel up to me......(about $400).....

In the last 2 weeks alone I have been hit with.....

SEPTIC $300
    DENTAL $350-(so far)
    STUPID BANK MISTAKE I MADE.......$200

well thats about all my play money.......

its just to much to rebound from right now.....

if this stuff had come up 2 last month, I could have handled it....

So to all MY BROTHERS/SISTERS form other mothers that I really wanted to meet, I to you say, I am sorry, for I know we would have had a LARGE TIME

But look at it this way, now SMOKES can go.....:hug:

2. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

I am truly sad:pout:

3. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Note to Fiddle cancel one dozen ears of corn....:pout: :pout: :pout: There's always next year little buddy...:peace:

4. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

That sucks man! If I had the cash, I'd pay your way, but my story is about like yours the last month or so. Oh well, more beer for me!!!!:rockon:

5. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

.............and by the way, your not the original Ranger staff shooter!:lol:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont want your charity pal......:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

HOWEVER, I was the first to put it in my sig and as you never come around anymore, I feel that i have earned it!!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

8. Captain19

Captain19 Grim Reaper of the Foam

That sucks, I feel your pain. I am not sure what kind of shoot you were going to but you should have talked to me about it I may have gone and helped out the bill. Not sure if I was allowed but would have never the less. Wow nice to you twice in one night. What the heck is happening to me..........excuse me I need a beer :frusty:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

R100 in Wabash Indiana.....

12 hours

700 miles

$400 in gas

August 8th 9th 10th 11th

9th and 10th shoot......8th and 11th drive to and from

10. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Yes, but I never come around because I'm on dial-up. That is an excused absence!!!!!!!!:lol:

11. timbowny

timbowny New Member

Bunny, $200 bank mistake doesn't cost $, it's money you never had:frusty: . So let's figure. let's say you didn't notice the $200 mistake and say you had another $200 mistake. live it up and say a $400 mistake that you don't notice for say a month. You could go and have a bonus $200 you didn't even know you had. The way i figure you should be good to go. have a great time and say hi to everyone.
    P.S. What are you going to buy with the extra $200 ???

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

$200 bankING mistake........was NSF charges, FORGOT to make a deposit:frusty: :frusty:

so see it did cast money......

13. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

That's disappointing, you do what you have to do. We'll eat a plate for you on Saturday night.

14. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I am sorry to hear bout you financial difficulties
    and I wish you to fully recover
    It is a shame that you cannot attend and this present circumstance will not now nor never have an affect on my decision to attend. i have no axe to grind with you bman
    when I express myself I leave it behind me and don't give it the chance to ruin relationships. sometimes it just helps to get it out and go on. :peace:

15. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Welcome to the club...

I will miss Wabash also due to the $1200 a month daycare and the $650/ month Sylvan learning center bill.

16. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

BUMMER :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout:

17. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:frusty: Sorry to hear your bad luck.. Life is like that at times. I for one will do my best to take your place as "class clown".........:D :D

18. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Like rats jumping off a sinking ship...:laugh:

Now everyone will join in the mass exodus......before long it will just be ronhop and I stainding under 2 big banners..... :biggrin1:

Geez Bunny...... you'd think your sponsors would foot the bill wouln't you?? :noidea:

19. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

On the bright side, $300 for having your septic tank pumped ain't bad. Cost $500 around my parts.

20. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Bunny, I'm in your boat due to constant layoffs and lack of work in the Rv industry, I am unable to attend this year and I only live about an hour and a half away. Take care Buddy and It will get better.