who puts there bow in the closet.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 1, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

until the spring???

anybody not shoot in the winter.....cus its too cold????

anybody not have a indoor range anywhere near them???

2. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

I am sure there are people out there like that but not in my house. My whole family shoots (wife and daughter) and w/ a range/club 30 yard indoor 3 blocks from my house it is really easy to shoot all year round. We have 12 Bows (compounds) and my wife and I have 3 recurves and a long bow as well. It is on year round w/ shooting and hunting.

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Come on over to California, you can shoot year round. Wait, maybe even that's not worth living here.

4. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I live about 25 minutes from my club. I also have a trailer I cut the walls out of and can get about 17 yards. plan on building and extension some day so I can get 20 yds. so I shoot all year.

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Yes I have 3 within 1 hour. I also have one in the fellowship hall at the church. I shoot 5days a week. Form baby form> HS

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I usually make it to the range about once every couple of weeks in the winter. Although its been 5 weeks since I was last there. I have been shooting in the house hoping to get another house that has a basement.

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I never go out in the cold...:laugh: :laugh:

I love shooting outside in the snow.....

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yeah but you are that addict archery addict that is.:peace:

I like to hunt in the snow but not target practice.:noidea:

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Nothing like a 3d in January....to get you in the spirit...:rockon:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

or to break your spirit......:noidea:

11. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's just a chance we'll have to take...

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

first I'd like to say that I am disappointed in all of you... how could Bowman set you up so perfectly and noone took advantage of it? :decision:

OKay fine I'LL do it! :cool:

Now Bowman, its the 21st century... its okay to come out of the closet with your pretty pink bow and your bald head. It may not be legal to get married up there but I'm sure Massachusetts isn't that far away! :laugh:

13. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I shoot all year round in my yard unless there is a 35 mph wind and blizzard-like conditions like it was here last night...

I have a 20/25/30 yard target setup. I bought some weatherproof outdoor landscape flood lights a few weeks ago to light the range in late Fall/Winter/early Spring. I just need to run some electrical when the ground thaws and install them.
    I also have a really nice indoor target and outdoor 3D range that's about 5-6 miles away.

My Allegiance hangs from a bicycle hook ready to go. The only time it goes in the case is when I transport it somewhere.

Ron

14. slamdam

slamdam Senior Member

Tampa is great shoot year round