Who sales more You think?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by philg, Jul 30, 2007.

1. philg

philg Member

Mathews
    PSE
    Martin
    Hoyt
    Bowtech

I was wondering what sales more in your area.

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Prevliged information among bow company's, but thanks to box stores I would say PSE

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

The shops around here probably sell more Mathews, followed by Bowtech, then Hoyt. The only place to get PSE and Martin locally is Bass Pro.

4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

When it comes to the individuial brand name I would have to say Mathews... When it comes to bows and private labels PSE. But it's my guess? :noidea:

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

hoyt and bowtec around here. well at the place i hang around anyways. Theirs several mathews bows around also, few dartons and few pse.

6. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Probably Mathews and Bowtech around here. Thats what I see alot of at the range. But there is always alot of interest when the Ross comes out of the case :D

7. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Got to be Mathews and Hoyt in the pro shops around here.

PSE and Darton in the big box stores

If you want a Martin around here you have to special order it.

Bowtech???? Whats a Bowtech?:noidea: :tape: :peace:

8. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I would say that bowtec has a strong hold on the market followed close by hoyt and mathews. The shop that I go to just picked up mathews, so that may change since there is mo local dealer for them that I know of.:noidea:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

without a shadow of a doubt its PSE.

If you want to know who sells more PROSHOP level bows... I would guess

1. Mathews
    2. Bowtech
    3. Hoyt

I don't think Martin is anywhere near the big 3 anymore. To many dealers don't push their products at all and PSE and NAAG undercut Martin in the big box stores so I doubt they are doing that great in the rankings

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I know you were just kidding but its very true. Bowtech is almost non-existent around here. If you want to go to a Bowtech dealer its either an hour south or 45 minutes north (both "local" bowtech shops are on my blacklist for being horrible dealers). If you want a good bowtech dealer its 1 1/2 hours away and they are quickly dropping to the black list as well.

The closest Mathews dealer is 10 minutes away, after that its about 40 to the next closest one. Both of which are good shops.

The local Hoyt dealers aren't bad, the best one is over an hour away

The local Darton dealer is on my blacklist

It all depends on the area you live in.

11. ACES

ACES Junior Member

Pse

I think PSE easily sells the highest amount of bows.

12. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I am sure martin and pse sell more low end bows but hoyt mathews and bowtech sell more top end bows.

rick

13. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

I would agree:amen:

14. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

In my area Mathews for sure is #1.
    PSE second, is my best guess.
    Bowtech/Diamond third, another best guess.
    I don't know anybody who shoots a Martin. I don't know why because local shops do sell them and they have some nice bows at some nice pricepoints. I shot the Bengal this past Winter and it was very nice. I didn't like the grip at all but you can change some things...

Ron

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am glad someone brought up the MARTIN grips....I was looking at them the other day and all I can say is man is that thing square.....whats up w/that???

16. J.C.

J.C. New Member

They can't afford the electricity to machine away any more material than that. :doh: :biggrin1:

17. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

so your fat little hand will wrap aroud it and make you one with tha bow HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :hippie::laugh:
    They acually ave a 17 degree and 23 degree one and tha new Serpter is built in and ya don't have ta take it off and wrap electrical tape around it

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am not sure what to do w/the water in my mouth........I am afraid that I am laughing so hard, that if i try to drink it, I will choke.....and if I open my mouth it will ruin my key board....please put up a warning next time....:laugh:

19. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Bows!

I would say mathews i see mor of them at tournaments and then PSE & Bowtech Tied for 2nd!:noidea:

20. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I would have to agree with PSE.In my area the Fred Bear line has done really well even though the pro shopp sells Mathews,Bow Tech ,Hoyt and the FB line.Not a whole lot of good paying jobs where i live and if you wanted one of the first 3 that i mentioned,you have to work the over time to get it.Sometimes the higher price bows is not an option with a with a wife and kids for some of the younger guys in my area.