Why do people continue to **** me OFF

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Apr 23, 2008.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Man its been some week I tell you......

First I have to deal with the normal Bologna at work......

then i am in the proccess of dealing with a Debt Collection Agency, because a check that my insurance company sent to a doctor was never cashed:frusty: ......so I had to call and give them a piece of my mind......supposedly the check is being mailed to me tomorow, we shall see....

NOW, I recieve a reply to a SECOND E-MAIL(since SUNDAY) I sent to a company requestion a shipping quote.......

Here is the body of the letter.......

On Apr 22, 2008, at 7:00 PM, Adam **** wrote:

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:10 PM
    Subject: Re: SECOND TIME REQUESTING SHIPPING QUOTE
    RESENDING MESSAGE
    .................................................................................................................................................

Hello I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

I was looking to order 6 poly trays stock #3704. I notice that is shows it as an over sized item and must be shipped as 30# rate. Can you give me an exact shipping price to zip code 12481?

I would really appreciate it.

thank you

Adam ****

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in our products.

Shipping charges for 6 of the 3704 polytrays to your zipcode would be $112.01.

Please contact me if I can be of additional service.
    Geoff

and now for my responce.....

Geoff,

I hope that's a JOKE, you have got to be kidding me.....you do know they can all fit in ONE box RIGHT???? SO, the shipping is as much as the cost of the PANS???

Just so you are aware, I work in a business where I ship things ordered on the internet MULTIPLE times a day, and what your trying to charge is or should be a crime.

Well thanks BUT NO THANKS. Would just like to let you know that your customer service is lacking.

Thanks again,
    Adam ****

I guess i will just keep getting them from the supplier I have been using.......

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

What should the price be? I know it only cost me about 60 bucks to send a rigged out bow to Sweden :noidea:

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poor guy had no idea his timing was bad.....:bowl:

4. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Hrm....after reading about your string of bad luck...I only have one question: Are we related?:laugh:

5. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Try sending anything over 42" long to Australia. It's almost worth me flying to LA for week's vacation then carting stuff back in my luggage.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

THESE trays are 2.5 lbs......they measure 24"x36"x2.5" when shipped in a box they all fit down in side of each other.....the whole PACKAGE with the BOX is *NOT* 25 lbs.......:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

trays each 19.90
    X6 119.40

Shipping 112.01

can you see why i am AGGREVATED????:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

7. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

you mean shipping shouldn't cost almost 100% of the item purchased? I just bought a data cord and car charger for the wifes phone on ebay for .99, but paid 1000% shipping :biggrin1:

8. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

A lot of "buisnesses" on the internet will drop ship direct from the manufacturer so that they don't have to maintain a stock and thus pay annual taxes on overstock. If that's the case here, the manufacturer may box them individually and thus you are going to pay shipping per box. Truely BS.

Unfortunately customer service in today's age is an oxy-moron. "Business'" just don't care what customers think anymore. There are just to many idiots out there who will just do what ever the company says just to get along.

9. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

hahaha! :laugh: :laugh:
    Gotta love those $0.01 eBay deals with $89.95 shipping.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats fine, but they just pissed off the wrong LOUD mouth:cool: :cool:

11. JDX--

JDX-- Member

Bunnyman

Thanks for making my day seem better now :biggrin1:

JDX--

12. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

You mean you don't have one of those EASY buttons you can hit.

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I DO, but its at work and was out of reach yestarday.......:laugh:

14. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

can someone please post a pictures of a :censored: "poly tray"

15. well, hopefully your weekend will be much better, if not you can always come back and vent some more. That way some of us here will feel better about our weekend:rockon: , you made my week seem better already:laugh:

16. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I'm with Slippy on this one...

Oh, and I just hit my easy button for you!

17. sounds to me like those may be the trays that he possibly would place under his bunny cages to catch all the excess :noidea: , but I don't need no darn picture.:doh:

18. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

speaking of bunnies, we have five, not two. Maybe I need to get one of these trays to put under their nest?

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

YUP THATS IT....

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Sample pic of a Dura/Poly tray........