why drenilin for sale

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by Bob4, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Bob4

Bob4 Junior Member

I am looking for a new bow. But I want to ask why are there so many of the new drenlins for sale so fast? I thought I was to understand these were fairly new to the market. Maybe a yr or so ? Must be something wrong I would imagine.

2. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

because everyones jumping on the bandwagon and getting the dxt...

3. Bob4

Bob4 Junior Member

In see. So that band wagon can be my friend by letting me get a used Drenlin for a bunch less than new costs. :D

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, take advantage of the folks that think a brand new fast as heck bow will improve their ability to hit the vitals or score big in a 5-spot league. Or be the man dude among their friends, who can't hit the side of a barn anyway.

Heck, I take advantage of that all the time... You should too.

Good luck !

Ron

5. TEN RING

TEN RING ONE SHOT ONE KILL

its not the bow that makes the man but the man who make the bow :doh:

6. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

i bought a year old Drenalin the guy traded it in for an 08, its a win win situation i may do it every year myself.

7. Bob4

Bob4 Junior Member

Thanks all. I agree on the win win situation. My bow is an older Hoyt. I bought it used 4 yrs ago. Shoots fine. So I guess a new to me bow will work just fine. I'm not opposed to getting more for less.

8. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

my bow wasnt cheap by any means i could have bought a brand new almost anything else for what i paid for her but shes worth it.

9. Bob4

Bob4 Junior Member

Glad to hear that trussoni. I am going to seriously look at a few used and see what happens. I'll let ya know.