Why is my pic not loading?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Freeptmut, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Freeptmut

Freeptmut New Member

Any idea why I cannot upload this pic as na avatar on this forum? Some help please?
    <a href=googlehlp.com/photo.jpg/>Me in Mexico 2007</a>

2. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Probably need to resize it smaller. See Bunnyman's instructions in the Sticky. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Ooops misread this. You still need to resize it smaller. Use paint and the streach screw options.

3. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

To resize them to the proper size, I use "Paint" which comes with Microsoft windows. Go the picture you wish to re-size, RT click on the photo, and "Open" with paint either in the "dropdown box" or under "Choose Program", when the picture opens up in "paint" click on the "image" feature in the upper left hand corner and by using "stretch/skew" you can re-size it by percentages,make sure you use the same percentages under height and width otherwise it will distort the picture accordingly. clicking on "attributes will show you the pixal size you have. (make sure "pixal" is checked. When you have the proper size go to file-> "save as" and save it to where ever you want, always change the name as the "save as" will replace your original picture. Then as above

I believe the size maximum is around 90 pixals

4. Bob4

Bob4 Junior Member

HTML code is Off ??

Need BB code ?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008