Will this work for target??

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BIG KID 1, Oct 31, 2006.

1. BIG KID 1

BIG KID 1 Junior Member

:wave: I want to shoot target with a few friends and don't want to spend money for a target bow yet my bow is a 05 pse primos with the hybrid cams it's 36.5 ata and 8in brace any opinions?

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

its the shooter, not the bow. Go out there, practice. and make them cry with shame at being beaten by a PSE! :)

3. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

ummm should work as long as you can shoot targets with it!!!:laugh:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

welcome to 3dshoots.....have heard that Primos is a good shooting bow....Are you comfortable shooting it? does it shoot were you point it? then it will probably be fine.....get out there and shoot....what are you waiting for......

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Like they said!:dizzy:
    You can use whatever you got. As long as you are comfortable with it, shoot it.
    p.s Welcome to the forum and pay no attention to HATERS! Don't take anything personal, and remember your opinion is what matters:D
    Ed

6. BIG KID 1

BIG KID 1 Junior Member

thanks for the replies, I used to shoot mathews but my friend started to sell pse so i switched for him and the bow shoots great just kicks alittle bit more than the mathews. but overall it hits where i aim it..

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Welcome to the forum BIG KID 1.

If you can shoot the bow accurately then it will work for target. Good luck and have fun.

8. papito

papito Petering it since 06

Welcome,:welcome: its nice to have another PSE person, dont let the joking get to you its all fun. The PSE is fine for 3d shoots, i shoot with my PSE at shoots and do fine, just practice and you will do fine.

9. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

My first compound bow was PSE. Phaser 11 I think. Definately an antique now.