Wisconsin Tripple Crown?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by gunner, Jul 21, 2007.

1. gunner

gunner Junior Member

I am off to shoot the first leg of the tipple crown. Who is going and if you shot how did you do? Have fun and hope to see you there. I'll be shooting around 9 am tomorrow morning.

2. west texas heat

west texas heat Junior Member

off topic

off topic, thanks for the tips last year on the advice of hunting the north woods. we went had fun and 2 out of 3 of us took nice deer. i saw a bear with 2 cubs up close as well..... if i could figure out how to send pics i would send you the pics of the deer .... we are headed back this year to have another round..... lot of walking and learning the area behind us after last year..... most days in the 20's with light snow..... great experieance

3. gunner

gunner Junior Member

I hope some of the info the I gave you did some good. Good to hear that you shot a few. I hope you do well this year when you come up this way. As for the triple crown, this is the first year that I'm shooting the unlimited (money stake). I'm doing ok for my first year. I'm off to shoot the last leg of it tomorrow with a different bow the bow I was shooting cracked the limb on it last weekend. best of luck to all that are going.

4. west texas heat

west texas heat Junior Member

the info got us started, alot of walking and scouting paid the dividend... the one i took was an 8 point 22" wide..... i could not get this pic to work but did put it as my signature.... on my home page here