with all the talk of martin girls....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jul 10, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and tramp stamps........

does Martin require that everybody who shoots one of there bows get a tramp stamp???

come on JC morgan lets see your NEW ink.......:biggrin1: :peace:

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:hail:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Man, you have to put as much energy into shooting as you do in creating interesting conversation. THEN ! You might be able to qualify for the next Martin 'centerfold'... :laugh:
    We'll take a pass on the half naked bow on back shot though... :laugh:

Ron

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I prefer to think of it as boundry challenged........:noidea:

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I just shoot a Martin, I don't shoot for Martin. I'm not privy to what goes on behind closed M4L doors. :noidea:

I do have some old ink though. :rockon:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its not old like old and saggy is it.....:puke: :biggrin1:

7. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

The M4L "movement" has doors? Wow, I thought they were still operating out of OBT's basement. :D

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they really have hit "like a rock" bottem......:biggrin1:

9. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

lol... good one :thumb:

Here's a behind the scenes picture of the last group meeting...

[​IMG]

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Dude, I'm only 34 yrs old. Give me about 20 yrs for the saggin to start...:biggrin1:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you quoted your self.......now who is on a horse's behind....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

12. Doc

Doc Member

Many like to bust OBT's chops, but I cannot think of a single person that is as passionate about archery as that guy. He literally travels all over the globe shooting in not only national and international competitions, but sets up informal shoots with various local crowds. He has brought quite a few into the sport and made others get their game back. If you ever get the chance and talk to him, he's got plenty of stories and is very quick with the wit.

13. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Your right... I have somehow managed to avoid butting heads with OBT and he does do A LOT for archery. You have to admit though that he does bait a little too much...

14. Doc

Doc Member

He loves the dialog and really enjoys it. He mostly does it to make a point and people that get over-emotional inspire him.:laugh:

15. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I think the main thing that you hit on is that people develop their own "online personalities" after a while. Unfortunately things like sarcasm are not easy to pick up on over the net. IMO, that's why people like OBT suffer from "internet personality disorder" :laugh:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

If i had his money i would do the same thing........

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

That is 100% true. I've been on his side in a few "discussions" and against him in a few... as far as I call tell he is excellent at stirring the pot and get everyone thinking and he is also a die hard archer. If he wants to be M4L thats fine and I've got absolutely no problem with someone displaying their brand loyalty in a POSITIVE way. Showing you're girlfriend in a bikini is not a positive way, knowing everything possible about something and working with them during give aways is!

(as long as it isn't Hoyt... who shoots those POS's anyway :noidea: )

18. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

POS shooters shoot POS Hoyts!!!! :noidea: :biggrin1: