Wolfden Bowstrings Custom strings and cables

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by bowmechanic, Jul 23, 2007.

1. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

I hope this is the right place for this ad.If not please move it to the correct place.

I want to introduce myself.My name is Jason Chapman and I own Wolfden Bowstrings.We build high performance custom strings and cables.All of our products are top notch quality.We like to keep it simple.So check us out at our website and let me know if we can help you out.Email me for prices or call me at 248-342-7083 wolfdenbowstrings@yahoo.com www.wolfdenstrings.com

I also sell Victory carbon arrows and have many sizes instock!

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Nice website. :thumb: Love the wolf howl. :biggrin1:

3. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Welcome Jason!:welcome:

4. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Bump for some great strings!

5. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

orders

The orders have been flooding in.We are also working with 2 bow companies right now so we'll see what the future holds.Thanks to all who have ordered!

6. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

The future hold lots of work hours for you my friend! I guess that is what happpes when you build the finest set of strings!

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Did you get my email mechanic?

8. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Jason is in Vegas this weekend, so you may not get a reply for a couple of days.

9. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I have an order to make! Give me a call..

10. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

We are back!

We are back and building strings like mad!Plus we now have elite archery bows in stock as well as several sizes of camo and regular victory arrow shafts! let me know what you need and we can hook you up!

11. Pinwheel1969

looking pricing for strings and cables for a 2005 PSE Shark Nrg hybrid. In flow green. I want bcy450x also thanks. Oh yeah... How in the arse did brian miller get on staff w/ you guys!!! LOL !!!

what kinda of creep and stretch are you getting honestly w/ the TS1 material ?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  12. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Jason made a set of TS1 for my Mathews. I installed the peep right away, then shot about 50 arrows and got 1/4 turn before it stopped stretching. The TS1 also added about 10 fps over the 452x WC strings that was on the bow.:biggrin1:

He is making a TS1 set for my Guardian next week.:biggrin1:

13. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

creep or stretch

With any of our materials there will be no creep or stretch.WE guarantee all of our strings and cable against stretch,peep rotation and serving seperation.WE prestretch everything we make for a minimum of 12hrs.and all is served under tension.

14. Pinwheel1969

I wanted to try the TS1 string but they dont offer them in Flow Green:Cry: :Cry:

15. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

colors

It actually comes in a lime which is extremely close to the flo. green.I think you'd be happy with it.

16. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Well, can't find the charger for my camera to take pics.:doh: The TS1 is nice stuff. I finally got to tune the bow with broadheads and field points out to 50 yards today. Got a chance to explain some advantages to Wolfden strings over Zebra's, boy was that easy.:laugh:

Nice stuff Jason!:rockon:

17. Pinwheel1969

whats the price for strings and cables in the lime. I checked them out on your site. Your right!! The lime is real close..

18. bowmechanic

bowmechanic Member

price

The cost would be $62.00 unless you have a rollerguard then it's $68.00.Let me know and we can hook you up!I guarantee you'll be very happy!