Woot! My first Robin Hood!

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by JTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

1. JTitan

JTitan Junior Member

Guess I am getting better with my clustering. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me at the range, but I do have two useless arrows now to show as trophies. Good thing they were cheap arrows.

Just had to give myself a pat on the back. I have been trying really hard to perfect my stance and shot, and I am finally getting better. Thanks to Mike for all the tips and pointers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

cograts on tha RH that could be a cost habit. keep up th agood shootin:biggrin1:

3. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

:rockon: :rockon: Congrats! :rockon: :rockon:

Nothing like getting your first RobinHood!!!

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

congrats! now shoot multi-face targets... they are cheaper then new arrows :Cry:

5. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

It feels real good the first time you do it. Till you realize how much money you just lost in 2 shots.:doh:

Congrats on the RH and keep up the good shooting.:peace:

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Amen Dred...

Nice shooting JTitan... Isn't that a blast to see ? I have only one RH a few years ago and I was laughing so hard my chest hurt for a couple of days...
    Get a 5-spot target(s) to practice with so you don't bust up perfectly good arrows... Now that you got that potentially elusive RH...

Ron

7. Onyx Z

Onyx Z Member

nice... the first time I got a Robin Hood, I was pretty excited. After doing it a few times, all you think about is how expensive it gets. lol

5 spot targets definitely prevent robin hoods, unless you're that bad of a shot.

8. Werd

Werd Senior Member

My dad doesnt shoot nomore with me:Cry: i think if i break one more of his it will be the 4th or 5th :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i did that the first time i ever shot my bear.lol