Wraps with fletching???

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by scottg, Aug 29, 2008.

1. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

I have a friend that is using the arrow wraps with the fletching already made on them. He is telling me that he will never fletch another arrow. The wraps work too well and are too easy to use. Any opinions on these?

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I see em alot in the bargain bins at many stores. I have never used them before so I can't comment much... sorry..:noidea:

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I haven't heard anything good about them. maybe they're better than I thought since your friend likes them.

4. Carbon 4 Runner

Carbon 4 Runner New Member

I have been using them for awhile on my arrows. NAP QuickFletch and they work very well. Vane on them are the speed hunters. The only problem that I have found is that they are alot of $ per arrow. My six year boy does my arrows in about 4 min. when the vane gets damaged I used to cut the hole thing off and place a new one on, but at $24.00 for six just got to be lot of money per arrow. Now I just cut the vane off and glue a new one on. I think it is a must for any field bag and for anyone that just don't have time to fletch. They work great but cost to much, just my 2 cents.

5. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Only negative thing I've hear about them is they're not very durable. I've never tried them, so i can't confirm or deny this. :noidea:

6. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

JMO I tried them and they were junk to me. They are also heavy, that little spot of glue crap you have to put on the arrow to hold the scrink wrap in place was a pain to put on.

7. J.Blay

J.Blay New Member

Too pricey for me.