wtb a good started bow

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by red man, Jul 13, 2008.

1. red man

red man New Member

ok guys maybe you can help me out? my sister just passed her hunter safety program. new hunter in the family! she would like to get in to archery hunting but i have no idea what bow to look for or any thing she would need a youth bow that would go up to 45 # or at least enough to kill a deer. she has a short draw like 26 i think and also the bow would have to be set up. or a few items on it. she would really like to get in to archery hunting but i am not much help i have Benn out of the market of looking for a youth bow for sum time now and she would also like it to be camo thanks guys. any ideas :noidea: :noidea:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

My son has a Parker Buckshot. It is 30-40 pounds which is plenty to kill a deer. 18-28 inch draw length adjustable simply remove screw in both modules and rotate to the proper lettered position and replace screws. We bought the outfitter package a few years ago for like $289 came with bow,quiver,sight,rest,3 arrows. We replaced the sight and rest after he shot for awhile with the originals. Now it has a CAP Foxfire lighted sight and a WB rest. Very nice little bow but he has other things now occupying his time.:mad: You can also do a limb trade for $50 and get 40-50 pound limbs.

Others I would suggest are: Mission X3,Bowtech Equalizer,Hoyt Selena,Mathews Ignition or Mustang. Just to name a few.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HUNT.

3. red man

red man New Member

would you be willing to sell it

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

That would be up to LilHoosier.:noidea: I'll ask him later.:peace:

5. mathewsshooter2

mathewsshooter2 New Member

i have a used mathews with a draw that can be shortend to 25 its at 27 now has a good sight on it asking 400 great starter bow is fast and can be turned down to