WTB: Beman Hunter Small Diameter Arrows

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by cledus, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cledus

cledus New Member

Anybody have any "old school" Beman Hunter Small Diameter Arrows they no longer need?? Prefer the 60/80, 70/90, 80/100 sizes. Let me know!

Thanks!
    Cledus

2. bowtech-john

bowtech-john Way Lowest Junior Member

Beeman Hunter 330-16 same as 70/90

I have 12 shafts still in original wrap and 7 out package all new, uncut OD .245 I bought from Cabela's years ago. I posted on AT in WTB for nocks and outserts as I only have a dozen or so nocks and probably 6 outserts. No one has replied. What is your offer? Or have you nocks and outserts I can get from you?:biggrin1:

3. Paul St.John

Paul St.John New Member

Beman Hunter 60/80

I have 17 of the 60/80s (26 ½ inches long), with only five outserts. Also, the vanes need to be replaced on most of the arrows. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Paul

4. micetomoose

micetomoose New Member

I have some some unfleched 40/60,50/70,60/80 and a lot of used ones of all sizes.

5. magsemail

magsemail New Member

Are you still interested in Beman Hunter 80/100 arrows?

Hello Cledus - You still in the market for these arrows? I have a set of 8 used arrows. Need new slip on tips for all 8. Will fix 2 that need nocks, and all 8 need fletchings.

Please contact me through this site if still interested.

Thanks.

6. cledus

cledus New Member

Guys, thanks for all the feedback. I have gone and switched to Easton Axis arrows. So far they perform well. If I have any troubles over the hunting season I may switch back to the old beamans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.