WTB BowTech Tech 29 or Mighty Mite

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by sbohntr, Nov 20, 2006.

1. sbohntr

sbohntr Junior Member

I am looking for any year model Tech 29 or Mighty Mite VFT, RH 29" Draw 70#. Bow needs to be in good condition no accessories are necessary, if accessories are part of the deal it will be ok.

Thanks
    Todd

2. boatman

boatman Junior Member

mitymite by bowtech

I have a mightymite bow,29 draw.80% letoff,70#,muzzy zero effect rest,site,peep sight, kisser button,string silencers,etc. price,$500.00 Mint cond.2000 yr model,only used to target 3d shoot.

3. TDC

TDC Junior Member

bow mighty might

I have a bow tech 05 mighty might vft for sale the only acc. are string loop kisser and trophy ridge stabalizer I am asking $400.00 It has n1.5 mod that is 29.5 inch draw. 60 t0 70 lbs. currently set at 65lbs. If interested may be able to send pic.

4. fortbend4p51

fortbend4p51 New Member

please send me picks.

5. jrich

jrich New Member

tech 29

I have got a tech 29 that I am trying to get rid of if you are still looking for one.

6. droy31

droy31 droy31

I have a MM that is in really good cond. It comes with all the gear needed to go to a shoot or to the woods. Ten Easton carbon excell arrows (one of which needs to be refleched), fiber optic sites, peep site, kisser button, release, limb savers, wax, practice tips, one new expandable broadhead, and all of this comes in a hard shell carring case. All is in very good cond. other than a little of the camo is worn off from carrying. When I bought the bow for my pro-store they told me it was set at 65# and a 29 draw length. Only asking 400.00. If you would like I have pics.