WTB: LEFT HAND PSE Xforce

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by sd170, Feb 14, 2008.

1. sd170

sd170 New Member

I am currently looking for a new or used left handed PSE X-Force HF, 60-70 lbs, 27 or 28 inch draw. Any help in my search will be appreciated. Thanks

2. kovalova_outdoors

kovalova_outdoors New Member

PSE X-Force HF

Hello call it funny...but I have a new PSE X-Force In stock.
    Part number 0859HFLBU2980

Left Hand set at 29" draw lenght at 80 lbs Draw weight. We can adjust the draw lenght and draw weight for you or we can send it back to PSE to do it. We are an authorized PSE Dealer to this bow in under factory warranty. We also have package deals. We had a customer in Alabama who wanted this bow but canceled so we still have it available before we return it back to the PSE Factory. We don't have to many people asking for lefty's by chance we got it. Please email me at edita.gosser@kovalovaoutdoors.com I can also send you pics and more info or call me at 805-262-2161 as for me or anyone in sales. I will put a note on the box.

3. Steven

Steven New Member

I may be interested if you can get meat least 3 maybe 4...thanks. My email is stevenjones6162@yahoo.com

4. kovalova_outdoors

I would love to sell you the Pro Series but that is just a restricted item especially it is brand new. I can only sell used or refurbished pro series and I can check if we have any if you like.

5. Steven

Steven New Member

How many used do you have access to? Where do you sell from?:rockon:

6. kovalova_outdoors

We are an authorized PSE dealer you can check us at www.pse-archery.com under zip code 91320 our website is www.kovalovaoutdoors.com I can do a dealer search or check tomorrow direct with PSE. I have a close out list that will be posted up on archerytalk.com tonight.

7. 270wsm

270wsm New Member

I currently have a left handed pse Xforce hf cam 28" cam available set up of bare bow I am asking six hundred for bare bow and I am willing to work with you on a price if you would like the bow with sights and such.