WTB: LH youth

Discussion in 'Left Handed Archery Classifieds' started by kodiakt180, Mar 25, 2007.

1. kodiakt180

kodiakt180 Junior Member

I am looking to buy a LH youth hunting bow for my 12 year old, so she can go out with me this year and actually shot a deer or bear instead of just watch me. Thanx for your time.

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

micro-midas

I have a Left hand browning micro-midas 25-45LB.ON E-BAY add is $30.00 & $25.00 shipping check it out bow need's new cables but is shootable now son grew out of it but bagged a big doe his first deer at 24yd's.listing is by 1b2nv.:biggrin1:

3. 1963gabe

1963gabe Junior Member

lh parker buckshot

I have a 1 year old parker buckshot for sale. it's a great bow, but my son wants to update to the new challenger. am asking 280 plus whatever shipping would be for the complete package. Thanks new they list for 330 at our local proshop. Gabe

4. Ross cr331

Ross cr331 Junior Member

lh PSE Spyder

I have an 05 PSE Spyder with the rimfire cam. It is in excellant condition. The draw length goes from 23-28 inches but I only have the 26 inch modules but the other modules can also be purchased. The draw weight is 30-40 lbs. I have a bodoodle rest and a hoyt sight that I can include for $150. I have pics if your interested.

5. kodiakt180

kodiakt180 Junior Member

I am interested in your bow, but I need to know how much it would cost me to ship it to Elk River ,MN , And it would be great to see a couple pics if you have them. Thanx for your time.

6. kodiakt180

kodiakt180 Junior Member

Sorry , but that is a little bot out of my daughters range. She wants to buy her first buy on her own.

7. kodiakt180

kodiakt180 Junior Member

I am interested , but i need to knoe how much it would cost me to ship it to Elk River MN, 55330. and please send pics. Thanx for your time.

8. Ross cr331

Ross cr331 Junior Member

9. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

shipping rate

shipping would be $25.00 anywear in the us
    hurry bidding is at $30.00 plus $25.00 shipping as of 3/31 @ 7am
    bidding is over today @ 2-3pm.thank's ken::peace:

10. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

pic's

pic's are on e-bay member 1b2nv or archery/bow's/browning/micro-midas.
    thank's,ken
    it's pay-pal only but if your the winning bidder we can arrange another payment to suit you.:peace:

11. buckkiller93

buckkiller93 New Member

not sure what your looking for but i got
    a micro midas 3
    bought in 05
    30-40 lbs.
    LH
    ive grown out of it looking to sell for new bow
    if interested contact me at buckkiller93@yahoo.com

deon

12. OraliaSic

OraliaSic New Member

WTB LH youth

Im looking to buy a used/broken Youth Engineering YE MP5. The internals can be broken but I need the external metal body undamaged. Scratches are ok but no cracks or broken body parts. If you have just the external parts laying around sell them to me

13. tafoster

tafoster New Member

LH parker youth/women's bow for sale

I have a parker youth/women's bow for sale. stats:

Parker Compound Bow for sale. Left handed. Great for women, kids, or small stature person. 37-50 lbs. 27" draw length, adjustable. Brand-new sights. Brand new whisker biscuit rest. (I even have several arrows) It is all set up and ready to shoot! Very accurate. $300 OBO

Can e-mail pictures if interested.

e-mail: tt_foster@hotmail.com