XI legend xrg fast flight

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by 2crew, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 2crew

2crew New Member

Hi to all ! This is my first time here, I found the site while trying to locate any one who still owns the XI bow,was directed to this site.If I may.Im am trying to find the correct lenth of bow string for this bow,Axis to axis is 44". Any help would be much appreciated. Also this is a Great site!

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

:welcome: to the forum I just sold my XI XRG this fall...:doh: They were a great bow. If I still had it I would have been glad to help ya out. jcmorgan makes strings he might be able to help you with this...:noidea:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Where is jcmorgan anyway, haven't seen him lately.

Welcome to the site!!

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum. Sorry I can't help ya out on this one. Hopefully someone can get ya the info you need. Good luck and again WELCOME.:peace:

5. JAP

JAP New Member

String lengths for the XI xrg

draw lengths/string length
    26-28"= 53 13/16"
    28-30"= 56 5/8"
    30-32"= 59 1/2"

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome to the forum 2crew...:welcome:

And nice going JAP...:peace:

7. 2crew

2crew New Member

A Big Thank You!

Thank you Jap, and the rest of the gang for the kind words. Jap,is that a yellow lab,we have a yellow lab named Jake. Now I can order that bow string and start praticing using that bow again,I also have a hoyt,but let me tell ya,the speed of these new bows,Wow. But I am old school,not ready yet for the new tech stuff,may be I can tell the wife both of my old bows are not in complaince with the new regulations.LOL...

8. 2crew

2crew New Member

luke not jake

Jake was my first lab,what was I thinking,I sure do miss him,anyway Luke is my boy now.

9. JAP

JAP New Member

That's my 7 year old female, Sky, she's always smiling like that, freaks some people out, UPS guy had pepper spray once, I stopped him, now he uses milk bones! I have another one too, 3 year old female, what a pair?????

10. I missed

I missed Senior Member

i think you mean axle to axle:frusty: :tape: :tape: :tape:

11. diablos

diablos New Member

came across this while searching on google and hoping someone can help.

haven't shot in about 10yrs and just picked up a XI impulse. i just go the draw length and weight setup today and wanted to get the string replaced (since i dont know how old it is) but dont know the specs for it.

does anyone have those or know where to find them?

thanks

chad