You guys are not going to beleave this

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by QSA, Aug 25, 2007.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

After all the things I was saying about the Dryer sheets to repell skeeters outdoors when you all was talking about the ThermaCell thingy. We and my youngest girl went to a church 3D shot today as Quick Stand donates door prizes to them. She won one of them thingys. So I gave her 10 dollars for it. She has no need for it. She would rethere have the money.
    I was kind of hoping one of us would win one of the new bows they were giving away. Because before it started I told the praster if we did at the end of the dor prize drawing I would get up there and auction the bow off and donathe the money to the church from Quick Stand Archery. But we did not win. Maybe next time. So when you go to shoots like these I know that it is nice to win high dollars prizes. But the money most of the time goes to good causes. So most of us are the haves and it goes to the have nots. So I do not need any more bows is the way I see it. I need another new bow like I need a nother hole in my head. If I bring one home my wife may put one there lol. But we rep. Quick Stand at all shoots also and you should see the support we have around this area now. We are well know. I feel like a rock star.lol

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

HUH...............no more dryer sheets for you. Your gonna love the thermacell. But I think I would have at least given my daughter $20 for it you cheap ole dad you.:biggrin1: :lol:

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I am not! I did not make her pay for lunch or the shirt I got her. I gave her the 2 five dollar sell comisstions form the stands sells made there. lol. She was at work. She is a QSA Staff shooter, So she is a paid shooter.