You guys like my sig. pic ?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ladyarcher5575, Jan 10, 2007.

1. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

I needed a pic for my signature so i went looking and found this and since there are more men on here than women i figured it would be apporiate.
    well what do ya'll think?

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:rockon: I used to go out with her...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................In my Dreams :biggrin1:

3. could you make it larger so we can get a better look at it, my eye site ain't that great any more:tongue1: . Once I see the larger pic, I will be able to give my vote:rockon:

4. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Sooooo..........Is that you???:laugh:

5. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Nice Bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

doesnt look like a Vectrix to me.........

7. hoyt_hunter007

Maybe its her old bow????:noidea:, or maybe its her twin...............................................................ok im back now :laugh:

To be totally honest, i had to look a couple times before i even saw a bow...:laugh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I had to put my hand over the girl in the pic just to see the bow......:thumb:

9. hoyt_hunter007

...........................huh, what?....................sorry, i was thinking about twins again:biggrin1:

10. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

wow!! i rele hope thats you!!:biggrin1: wanna exchange numbers!:cool:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

watch your step boys i have a feeling that maybe......just maybe

Midevilarcher5575 and Ladyarcher5575 might already be taken....by each other????:biggrin1:

12. hoyt_hunter007

well, we dont know that for sure....you know what they say about assuming...

13. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

I know what's gonna be going through my mind on them long waits on stand this fall:amen:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you guys are brave I will give you that......

15. hoyt_hunter007

ok ok, im done (be a gentleman, be a gentleman, be a gen....................twins?) :biggrin1:

16. hoyt_hunter007

good thoughts in, bad thoughts out....good thoughts in, bad thoughts out...god in, bad out, good in, bad out......ok im good now

17. no she's not my girl but thank you very very much for thinking she was:peace: :rockon:

18. hoyt_hunter007

YES!!! personally, if she had a name similar to mine, id have played along with bowmans theory...

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the way the names are done....
    the signatures are almost done in the same way......although his sig didnt get as good a reaction......:biggrin1:

20. hoyt_hunter007

actually i noticed it too, before you mentioned it, but for some reason it didnt stop me...i was just saying that if her screenname was like mine, id have said she was my girl......til she called me on it haha:laugh: