You Pick!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Lone Wolf, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

You have your choice of only 2 bows to choose from Rytera or Reflex! and why! I know some of ya will say none of the above, but please choose! Lone Wolf! :decision:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Reflex.....I dont no much about Rytera......

3. buckkiller_06

buckkiller_06 Member

i would have to go with the reflex i have never heard of the Rytera, therefore i know nothing about them

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Rytera, is a branch off Martin Bows. Like Bowtecs Diamond bow.

5. Josh Michaelis

Josh Michaelis Junior Member

Neither of them are really that impressive to me, but the Rytera is probably the better of the two

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

kinda like reflex being the low end of the hoyt brand......

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Have you seen the new Reflex line for 2007? Totally redesigned bows. Might be worth waiting if that's the two you are interested in.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

gotta link......?

9. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

BINGO, I am looking into maybe a new Martin line.

10. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

This has got to be some kind of joke. Everybody knows that Rytera is a very elite line of Martin. It's not like Diamond is to Bowyech or Reflex is to Hoyt. It's the other way around.

Given a choice between Rytera and Reflex? Who's footing the bill? If someone else is buying then it's not even close. If I am buying then I'll have to think about. OK, I thought about it. Rytera Bullet X/ Nitrous X cams.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

not everyone.......I could care less what company is calling it there Elite even if it was a subsideary of Bowtech and the builder or designer or whatever decided to go build his bows and copy what browning and hoyt already did when the built there first bows thirty years ago in the shepley garage.........

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

come on, thats the post of the week........ come on guys give it to me......

13. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

The Rytera bullet sells in the high sixes checked it out today, not real pricy i didnt think. Martin has been around sence the 50s. Reflex is a nice bow not sure what kind of price tag is on them though. Hey if Chuck Adams shoots them they must be doing something right! And Ted Nugent shoots Martins, last i knew anyways. Bottom line is what would ya choose! :noidea: Lone Wolf!

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Bowman that was weak. Work on it for next week.

As for Rytera... I've only heard amazing things about them but I would perfer to shoot them both before I made a purchase